Skills And Tools:
About the Job
Supervise and provide engineering support for all maintenance activities related to Civil Work for associated administrative / residential buildings in the plant to ensure excellent condition of facilities in line with health & safety procedures.
- Review maintenance work orders and develop preventive maintenance schedules for all the civil work within the plant premises and supervise and perform maintenance to ensure safe facility management.
- Review drawings for existing facilities or new installations to meet requirements and conduct periodic inspections of accommodation units to ensure that the entire premises are maintained up to HSE standards.
- Participate in the evaluation and corrective action plans for facility system repairs, replacements and modifications to facilitate effective completion of tasks as per defined standards and requirements.
- Supervise the implementation of an effective Trouble Report system together with other day-to-day work of general maintenance and repair for effective tracking/ follow up and timely completion.
- Maintain and monitor the inventory of all relevant materials and ensure timely replenishment. Prepare materials list and price specifications of supplies and consumables for maintenance and ensure timely delivery and inspect to meet specifications.
- Participate in commercial negotiations to analyse cost, quality and reliability to obtain optimum benefits to the organization.
- Plan and supervise the activities and work of Contractor Maintenance team to meet quality and standards.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in supervising civil maintenance activities within a large industrial company preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Technician, Electrical (Mainte...ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates3 days ago