Skills And Tools:
The Professional Services Team Lead is an integral part of the Customer Success & Support organization and collaborates effectively with peers to grow services and customer satisfaction.
The Professional Services Team Lead is responsible for a team of Professional Services consultants that are dedicated to delivering activities either on site or remote to all sorts of customer accounts.
The Team Lead is responsible for overlooking project delivery while implementing best practices to meet project schedules, financial and quality objectives.
The position requires someone with a solid network/cyber security technical knowledge and experience with a proven track record in people management and in delivering services to strategic customer accounts.
It also requires a customer-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to manage customer escalations while bridging the gap between technical and business stakeholders.
The Professional Services Team Lead:
- Builds and manages strategic relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Works closely with all customer-facing Fortinet functions, including sales, operations, order management, and support to coordinate activities and ensure project success.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the customer engagement (objectives, project scope, business, and technical requirements).
- Develops, negotiates, and builds a Scope of Work, WBS and project schedules to meet the customer requirements.
- Overlooks strategic projects and leads a team of consultants in charge of project delivery.
- Reviews project related documents prepared by PS consultants for technical accuracy and quality assurance. These documents might include High-Level Design, Low-Level Design, Migration Plan, Test Plan, etc…
- Ensures that project documents are accurate, complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Effectively communicates project updates to the relevant Fortinet and customer stakeholders as appropriate.
- Manages escalations with all levels internally and externally and works on addressing them in a timely fashion to achieve success.
- Understands how to communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
- Performs risk management to minimize Fortinet’s exposure and risk on projects.
- Continuously works on developing knowledge and skills to remain proficient with the relevant Fortinet technologies, products, and services by using self-study materials or by attending trainings (as required).
- Mentors and coaches PS consultants on Fortinet Professional Services practices and methodologies.
- 8+ years’ experience in LAN/WAN/Internet consulting, support and/or administration.
- 8+ years’ experience with Network Security Products.
- Experience working as an IT security architect or project manager is a plus.
- Expertise in Next Generation Firewall and at least 5 of the following technologies: Email Security, Advanced Threat Protection, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Web Application Firewall, Network Security Management, SIEM, Network Virtualization, Software Defined Networks (SDN) and/or other cloud-based technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to adapt seamlessly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Ability to multitask between several projects and customer engagements.
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive customer success and service attitude with excellent soft skills.
- Ability to bring projects to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong commitment, self-driven with good team leadership skills.
- Good business acumen
- Approx. 20% travel
- Master's Degree in technical or management discipline and/or equivalent extensive work-related experience.