Skills And Tools:
Graphics Designer (Branding and Packaging Design) - Fine Fragrance Marketing for South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA)
A full-time Graphics Designer with a renowned B2B organisation and the world's largest player in the Fragrances & Beauty and Taste & Wellbeing solutions space, and based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
We want to expand our small, friendly, and fabulous Fine Fragrance Marketing team in the region and hire a 'Graphics Designer' to provide branding and packaging design support for our B2B customers and teams.
Based in our Dubai Media City office and reporting to the Marketing Manager for the SAMEA (South Asia, the Middle East and Africa) region, you will conceptualise and prepare visual marketing materials to strengthen Givaudan's Fine Fragrance branding and positioning both internally and externally, according to overall goals, corporate guidelines, and global marketing strategy.
This full-time and permanent role with us offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the SAMEA region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true interest in bringing your creativity and graphics design passion to the world of fragrances, love staying ahead of the curve, and always aim to exceed customer needs.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for -
Design and presentation expertise:
- Develop the design 'vision' for our teams, growing our capabilities to provide continued excellence to our diverse client base.
- Translate and package business and marketing needs into impactful and creative visual concepts: presentations, concept boards, logos, mock-ups and other collateral materials.
- Produce and help integrate video, audio, and animation to captivate.
- Extend your knowledge to video creation and editing, adding another layer to our brand storytelling.
- Create, source, and set up props and materials for presentations, PR and in-house events.
- Coordinate with external vendors to accomplish the vision in print and prototypes.
- Stay on top of upcoming trends in fragrance, beauty, fashion, food, music, art, technology, social media, and pop culture to inform concept development and maintain our edge in creativity, both conceptual and technological.
- Develop creative ideas that set benchmarks in the industry.
- Create unique content for presentations and digital channels, including standout content for social media.