Skills And Tools:
Job Description - API MANAGEMENT TEAM HEAD (2400007N)
API MANAGEMENT TEAM HEAD - ( 2400007N )
To supervise the API technical team in the implementation of the required API services to support the business needs. In addition to, ensuring that API’s are being built according to the best practices, standards and guidelines.
1. Supervise the technical team to ensure that project related activities and business requirements are accomplished within the agreed time and with the desired quality.
2. Design optimum integrated processes maintaining integrated and optimized solution in order to serve CIB’s expansion and growth under their support goals and objectives for Middleware Systems
3. Provide best practice integration methodology for existing running CIB systems and for new projects to ensure smooth production operations and service stability.
4. Evaluate new software and hardware integration requirements and adaptability within the existing CIB environmental requirements for Middleware Systems. to ensure best performance and functionality
5. Develop plans for integrating with various software applications that enhance, simplify and expedite API service implementation.
6. Interface with vendors to ensure that planned initiatives and integration processes and projects are fully adapted within the existing operational and technical environments.
7. Lead the team to ensure that the needed support related to the API activities is being provided to the dedicated production support team during production crisis.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent Minimum 8 -10 years working experience in IT Expertise in integration technology and solutions design involving enterprise service bus. ITIL qualifications, awareness of programme and project management C#.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Script Host and PHP. SQL Server Reporting Services, XML, and Crystal Reports. Working knowledge of continuous build, unit testing and integration testing tools Windows & AIX OS Knowledge IBM WMQ & IBM WAS Knowledge
Very good command of English (written and spoken) Very good managerial skills Very good presentation &communication skills Very good problem solving& analytical skills
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 1
: Back Office
: Day Job Job Type : Full-time Employee
Refer a friend for this job
Tell us about a friend who might be interested in this job. All privacy rights will be protected.