Skills And Tools:
Description & Requirements
The Kraft Heinz Company is looking for Supply Chain Finance Analyst to liaise between the Finance and Ops communities by being responsible for developing and owing the analytical framework for budgeting and forecasting the PPV, Inventory, and all Supply Chain related costs.
What you will do:
• Coordinate and develop the Ops cost financial planning process for the annual and strategic/operating plans for EG and MENAF.
• Own the month closing activities, including Journal entries for transportation cost and customer claims accruals.
• Prepare and post correcting journal entries and drive resolution of reconciling items with timely escalation where needed.
• Responsible for MENAF’s Balance sheet reconciliation for the freight accounts.
• Calculate savings project initiatives, reporting, and monitoring projects’ performance.
• Report inventory closing and work with the supply planning and procurement teams to reach future period projections; investigate and provide visibility on movements, variances, and best approach to inventory management.
• Prepare the variance analysis of Ops cost by comparing the actual performance versus budget and prior forecast.
• Drive improvements in execution and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs.
• Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance.
• Produce monthly reporting documents and automate reports to support Rituals and Routines.
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Finance
• 5-7 years in a similar role
• Curiosity, positivity & passion
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem solving
• Great Teammate
• Critical thinking & Ability to Simplify
• Result driven
What we offer you?
• The work you do today will help define the destination of our future tomorrow by redefining and innovating how we bring happiness to our consumers and communities.
• Your unique potential is recognized, valued, and empowered. We help unlock the qualities and abilities necessary for you to perform with passion and purpose
• We’re committed to modeling lifelong learning, curiosity, and creativity. We offer the resources and experiences to continuously improve your skills and grow your career.
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Location(s)El Tagamoa El Khames Commercial Office
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.