Skills And Tools:
The Customer Service Representative - Credit is tasked with providing credit solutions to customers by engaging with them and evaluating their needs. Coordination with the sales team is required to ensure that sales targets are met and, that credit specific KPI’s are achieved through meeting company standards in ensuring that all transactions are accurate, compliant, meet SLA, and maintain the highest level of customer relation and satisfaction by handling related issues within the area of responsibility.
• Processing all credit transactions for electronics, Furniture and online.
• Validate and ensure documentation compliance, and authenticity.
• Assessing creditworthiness of clients and taking adequate steps to ensure receipt of payments and recovery of debts.
• Ensure accuracy of all calculations.
• Follow-up on approval of credit applications, transactions, exceptions and other related processes to ensure that SLA’s are met on all fronts.
• Ensure that the Individual monthly sales targets is met.
• Ensure that the company standard for customer satisfaction is met and maintained.
• Selling related Easy Credit products and Services
• Credit collection & instalment payment from customers including Down-Payments, early settlements, Overdue, legal and late payment charges collection.
• Issuing Clearance certificates and Deals certificates for normal transactions ( not legal - no early settlement )
• End-Of-Day Transactions batches.
• Cash and K-Net reconciliation at End-Of-Day Batches
• 0 – 2 years of experience.
• 2-year Diploma in a relevant field.
• Customer-centric attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Bi-lingual (Arabic/English) preferred.