Skills And Tools:
- Be in charge of the LI Billing and LI Collection scope
- Be in charge of the LI billing process in close collaboration with BDs
- Ensure update of all indexes and proper application of Contract clauses
- Follow the reconciliation of LI accounts and the collection of LI customers (more than 60% of ALE Sales)
- Be the focal point between ALEBS team and collectors for collection topics
- Support ALEBS in case of collection issues faced with Customers - Visit IM customers when needed to solve issues
- Support collectors in case of complex and transversal collection issues (Rental, Tax deductions...)
- Be in charge of ADHOC analysis and reporting related to specific collection issues
- Work on specific projects like Customer Surveys, collection target,,,
- Preparation of the monthly collection meeting and Credit and Collection Committee presentations
___________________Are you a MATCH?
- Bachelor degree Business in Commerce: Finance or Accounting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Account Receivables and billing
- Fluent English
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Rigorous and efficient
- Analyse problems and root causes
- Customer centricity
- Clearly communicates at all levels of the company
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.