Skills And Tools:
Develops High-end and complicated applications, programs, electronic Forms (eForms) and electronic services (eServices) systems for Prince Sultan Cardiac Center (PSCC) under the supervision of the Application Development Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures through his/her actions, either directly or indirectly, that a superior quality of medical treatment, compassion and understanding is given to every patient served at PSCC.
- Develops sophisticated and enterprise applications and programs in addition to maintaining procured systems and providing support in the use of installed products.
- Supervises the conversion of data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation and analysis of the detailed workflow charts and diagrams to illustrate sequential steps the program must follow and to describe input, output and logical operations involved.
- Ensures the correction of application and programs errors using methods such as modification or alteration of the program step sequence.
- Provides management for assigned Applications Development staff to meet section objectives.
- Controls programming projects within the section to ensure completion within the allocated schedule and according to approved specifications.
- Processes and monitors Computer Service Requests (CSR) regarding established applications until completion.
- Takes responsibility for maintaining task priority lists and assignment of work within the section
- Coordinates the activities of the section with All CIT Sections for all project phases
- Establishes full system development methodologies including distinct phases from feasibility studies, requirement studies, unit testing etc to user acceptance ensuring these phases are complete in all development projects
- Ensures all design documentation such as functional requirements, data flow diagrams, screen and report formats …etc and end user documentation are complete for each programming project
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties
- Essential: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- Essential: Three (3) years of recent experience in programming and coding of high-end and complicated applications and programs.