Skills And Tools:
- Leading and motivating the subcontractors to accomplish their jobs fully.
- Proactively managing Sub-Contractors and project participants.
- Ensuring continual compliance with overall project delivery strategies.
- Ensuring all parties are performing in accordance with their contracted services and their duties agreed under the responsibility matrix.
- Ensuring continual compliance with program procedures and agreed on reporting systems.
- Early identification of strategy or procedural inefficiencies and develop corrective actions accordingly.
- Evaluating the progress of the Construction Methodology & Schedules for each package and taking necessary actions with relevant parties for deviations and time slippage.
- Developing Safety Management Plan and ensuring the Safety Management System is being strictly adhered to.
- Developing QA/QC Management Plan and ensuring procedures and standards are being implemented and followed.
- Managing the preparation of the Site Progress Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports.
- Ensuring perceived project risks are communicated to the Project Manager.
- Monitoring and reviewing Sub-Contractors performance and give regular, objective feedback on progress and deal immediately with poor performance.
Skills A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or other relevant discipline from a recognized university.Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience out of which 5 are in similar projects scale and complexity.Requires widely diversified knowledge of construction-related processes and industry practices.Demonstrate effective managerial capability on construction projects of comparable scope and complexity is also required, as well as excellent written and oral communications skills (particularly in formal presentations to clients and upper management).Strong Contractor Experience