Skills And Tools:
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Sustainability Software business unit is seeking talented and motivated Software Developers and testeres to work as a QA engineer with a focus on automated testing as we expand our capabilites in Waste & Water Management through enhancing capabilities from IBM Envizi, IBM Maximo Monitor & Tririga.
In this role, you will be responsible for testing of new product capabilities using automation as part of CICD pipelines.
You will closely collaborate with the broader Product Management, Design, Development & Support team using Scrum agile methodology. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to IBM’s Sustainability Software unit with major new capabilities that leverage foundational capabilities from Envizi, Maximo and Tririgra.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in a QA position with the ability to understand, develop and execute test strategies and plans
- Automation Testing – Experience in development and design of automation frameworks
- Performance Testing
- API Testing (Eg, REST, Postman, Swagger )
- Ability to write efficient, maintainable, and reusable code for test automation.
- Ability to clearly document test cases, test results, and communicate issues to stakeholders.
- Excellent debugging and testing skills.
- Proven ability to create comprehensive test plans and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing and user interface testing techniques
- Experience participating of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of SQL and ability to execute SQL queries to verify application