Skills And Tools:
- Examining data regarding the existing and new Suppliers that are needed to complete production of season collection with the collaboration of the Head of Merchandising which includes (Cotton – Viscous – Underwear – Microfiber)
- Keeping good relationships with suppliers and clients and other stakeholders in the business by constructing a clear supply network to ensure compliance with any procedures, negotiated Deals, and cost Settled
- Work with and support the Sourcing Analyst (CARINA – CLUE) in identifying new suppliers, re-deal with existing suppliers opportunities.
- Create Supplier Contracts
Monitoring and Following-up
- Ensures the Quantity requested from the merchandiser and supplier whether it exceeds or less than what is requested.
- Follow-Up operation orders for Carina and Clue
- Create Reports and report any action disagrees with the contract, problems, and actual analyzes received.
- Create a database for suppliers
- Report the delivery of goods per each supplier
- 3-5 years of related work experience preferred in fashion retail.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft office; word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.