Chief Accountant ( Mon Ami travel)Posted 16 days ago
134Applicants for1 open position
- 16In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- prepare the vouchers and send it for approval then prepare the Cheque Indent for related payments After verify related Accounts like ( credit of letter and vendor and other payable accounts ) and the work of the check after the completion of disbursement procedures
- Handling Petty Cash as per Finance Process
- Handling and preparing refunds (Debit or Credit Note ) For clients.
- monitoring and Assisting in Visa Fee remittance To Ensure transaction continuance
- Manage payments to vendors after coordination with the financial manager
- Ensure timely payment of local tax wherever applicable
- Supervision And review, Assisting& Preparation of monthly reconciliation of accounts (Credit or Debit)
- Reconciliation of Lounge Customers Accounts
- Ensures preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements before the month book closing
- analysis and ad hoc reports for use by the financial department, using manual or computerized records
- Coordinate with various departments on accounting related activities
- Preparation of Cost Accumulation Reports
- Posting of cash receipts in accounts receivable and maintaining of accounts
- Assist with cash flow projections & Manage and analyze cash flow, treasury and expenses
- Variances analysis
- Monthly/Quarterly closing of books and related accruals
- prepare financial reporting daily, weekly, monthly and annual and served to direct manager.
- Saves all constraint bonds in the accounting system.
- Remember vouchers and bonds enrollment files.
- Coordinate with staff to save all the vouchers in the financial system.
- Receive notices bank's own deposits, credits and remittances, interest and submit it to the direct manager to make the necessary restrictions.
- Prepare and review long-term and short-term Liabilities & Assets
- Prepare monthly financial statements with presentations to High Management.
- Maintain a physical and computer filing systems including archiving of historical data.
- Ensure that financial procedures are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Chairman.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prioritize invoices according to payment terms
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks from the director manage
- Follow up customers invoices collection.
- Receive the checks form customers and verification of balances then settlement of related invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies, and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices invoices
- Summarizes financial status at the end of the year by collecting information; preparing income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow and the statement of owners equity and the asset, liability, and capital Accounts entries.
- Secures financial information by completing backups.
- BSP accounting experience.
- 6 years in the same position in a travel Agency.