Skills And Tools:
The Financial Manager is responsible for the financial well-being of the entire organization. They develop strategies and plans for the organization’s long-term financial objectives, produce financial reports, and direct investment activities. The ideal candidate should be driven from Software industry or at least served within the ICT sector 5-7 for years with overall financial experience of 10-15 years. This is a leadership-based role and requires high level of commitment and adherence with innovative thinking and creative financial ideas.
- Build the entire organization finical strategy in collaboration with the top management.
- Develop financial forecasts to ensure organization’s sustainability aligned with the business objectives.
- Work with the business teams to ensure profitability KPIs met.
- Collaborate with the product owners to sharpen their products’ profitability.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and financial forecasts.
- Ensure that the organization’s financial records and recordkeeping methods are in compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Manage employees and contractors who are responsible for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Periodically review the organization’s financial reports and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Analyze data and advise top management on how to maximize profits.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities for growth/expansion.
- Oversee organization’s investments.
- Prepare annual budgets & forecasts for prior approvals by the top management.
- Prepare end of the year financial status reports.
- Prepare & present financial status with the company shareholders.
- Work aligned with the top management to set entirely financial KPIs for each of the team members based on their level of commitment and nature of contribution.
- Collaborate with the financial auditors and financial advisors to get the business objectives aligned with the legal compliance and market status.
- Manage and supervise internal and external accountants as part of the daily job.
- Set the financial policies in collaboration with the internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the top management to set the bonus scheme.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration is required. Five or more years’ experience as a financial analyst is also required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead a team of 6 or more. Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people with and without finance/accounting backgrounds are essential. Project management experience is a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- CPA is a Plus.
- Software industry background is a PLUS.
- ICT experience is a must.
- Must be able to work on a professional user level with the Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint in specific).
- Enjoy analytical mentality with futuristic financial vision.
- Strong account background.
- Strong pricing and smart cost control skills.
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools such as SQL, Access, etc.
- Experience in setting employees revenue share system is a PLUS!
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Mahalla Kubra, Gharbia2 days ago
- Financial Asset Section Head (...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia9 days ago