Mechanical Technical Office Engineer (Construction)Posted 5 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Study the project documents including drawings, specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantity), RFI (Request for information), correspondence…etc. to take into consideration all the project details during execution.
The ability to analyze prices for all items.
The ability to communicate with suppliers and subcontractors' make quotations
Prepare mechanical shop drawings and as-built drawings, and ensure documentation and records in use are reviewed and approved by the consultant for the systems.
Prepare project records given by the site engineer with details such as field progress, field conditions, equipment use, and corrective actions.
Responsible for reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
Hand over the tasks to the consultant.
Strong communication Skills.
The ability to stimulate.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering is a must.
- 3+ years of experience as a mechanical technical office engineer.
- Proven experience in the Contracting field.
- Sales Engineer/DeltaConfidential Company - Damietta, Egypt2 months ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - New Capital, Cairo21 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza8 days ago