Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for collecting all the needed data for the monthly payroll including Overtime, etc
- Updates payroll/Personnel records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Ensure payroll records meets exact taxation and labor law compliance standards
- Creating contracts for new employees.
- Receiving new employees hiring papers and making sure they are complete.
- Responsible for the contract renewal process and ensure uniformity measures are met for Non- renewal decisions.
- Maintain Time (Time & Attendance System) including set up of all users, updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
- Responsible for bank accounts opening and ensuring compliance in the process of adding new bank accounts to ensure an employee receives their payroll on time.
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Follow up, prepare all belong to insurance offices like sick leaves and insurance form 1, 6, 2.
- Good Knowledge of Labor law
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5years of Experience
- Previous Medical background experience is preferable
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and payroll best practices
- Great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & Problem-solving skills
- HR Personnel SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago