Skills And Tools:
- Lead and plan for the automation project
- Write automation scripts with Selenium web driver and Appium for Android and iOS Apps
- Write and execute both automated and manual test cases based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Analysis the test results and determine if there are cases need refactor or maintenance.
- Identify data/content/security requirements to ensure all test case scenarios are covered.
- Report defects and problems that occurred during the test process using a tracking tool and follow on them till closure.
- Perform application regression tests to validate features/functionality after code changes have been introduced.
- Familiar to work with design pattern POM & DOM
- Provide daily & weekly status reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing.
- 2+ years of experience in iOS automation testing through Appium is MUST.
- Experience in working with Maven, GitHub and Java OOP.
- Experience in running tests on device farms, AWS device farm is a big plus .
- Experience in CI/CD tools such Jenkins.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information.
- Self-Organized and Self Motivated.
- Reporting skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Problem Identification, Analyzing, and Solving.
- Ability to work within a team.