Skills And Tools:
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Analyzing system requirements.
- Build functional high-quality applications.
- Ensure successful integration and communication with external systems.
- To be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- 3+ Years of experience with using ASP.Net.
- Formal training/certification as a Scrum Master preferred.
- Deep understanding and prior experience with Agile development methods.