Skills And Tools:
Reporting to the Sales Retail Manager, the Customer Service Officer will interact with customers via phone or email to provide information in response to inquiries about Colortek’s products and services and to handle and resolve customer cases.
- Confer with customers and provide information about products or services.
- Use ERP System to track available stock, manage orders with the delivery section, monitor and follow up distribution
- Use the Customer Relationship Management to process and follow-up on customer cases such as complaints, support request, etc. by referring and coordinating with the relevant departments.
- Take and process customers’ sales orders, while implementing Colortek’s processes to issue quotations (RFQ) for services and products requested and follow up on conversion in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Contact customers when their accounts are delinquent. Arrange for Collection with DC according to preset policies.
- BA in Business Management or related field.
- 2 years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic, French is a plus.
- Retail, sales & marketing techniques.
- Basic Math skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; friendly and approachable.
- Handling complaints & Negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (multitasking).
- High level of energy.
- Females only.
- Business Development Specialis... - Abu Rawash, Giza12 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Sale Executive - Educat... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- International Call Center Advi... - Maadi, Cairo19 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Giza - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Real ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago