Skills And Tools:
The Senior Microsoft Project Server Developer is a cross-functional role.
- The role includes responsibilities for working directly with internal customers to help them solve business problems relating to Enterprise Project Management [EPM] using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, and Microsoft SharePoint platforms.
- The role involves analyzing requirements, designing, developing, implementing, and supporting business solutions based on Microsoft Project Server, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Includes responsibilities for configuration, custom development, testing, deployment, and administration of project management solutions.
- The role may include internal customer facing consulting, training, guidance, and user adoption activities
- +4 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies (.Net)
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- SQL Server
- SharePoint development (SP 2013 or higher)
- Min 1 year of experience in Microsoft Project Server & PWA customization.
- Should have the required skill sets for SharePoint or Microsoft Project Server on premises.
- Should have the knowledge of MS EPM architecture
- Should be able to administer the Project Server Enterprise Portal.
- Should be capable of installation and configuration of Project Server.
- Designing custom components as Client side, server side, event handlers.
- Doing the Gap analysis for customer requirements and estimating the efforts.
- Having good knowledge in the following is preferred:
- SharePoint workflows
- Angular JS & 8
- SQL Server Reporting Service – SSRS
- SQL Serve Integration Service – SSIS
- Power BI