Skills And Tools:
- Conduct ongoing research, Mistry shopping and analysis to identify new business opportunities and clients needs - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, products and services and new ways of reaching potential markets.
- Work on studying the available MFIs business openings, merging and affiliations within the market to develop cross selling opportunities with existing and new partners.
- Seek new areas of growth to expand the company’s provided existing and new products Financial Value-Added Services to our clients i.e (Medical Services, Food &Beverage, Consumer Products, property & life Insurance Products, Business Training, Entertainment and others)
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones and opening new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, exhibitions, and industry events.
- Develop a strategy focused on financial gain, business growth and Client Satisfaction.
- Plan and prepare presentations to promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives and needs.
- Create the overall agreement processes in coordination with all internal departments.
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, the deals reached the loan financial offer for their clients.
- Assist in managing the execution of agreements and partnerships processes including final agreement, contracts, workflow, client communication journey, financial statements and any APIs required.
- Assist in developing new products and enhancing existing ones
- Work with the Marketing team to create a communication plan to promote existing and new products to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of the overall Corporate communication literature
- Writing reports and providing management with periodical feedback on business progress and agreements
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors.
- Coordinate with the Operations/ Key Accounts Unit to keep records of partners sales, revenue, invoices etc. with the objective to analyze business cont5 to 7 years of experience in the Financial, Insurance or Telecom field with at least 3 years within the Business Development business intuition and growth.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners and clients.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the Financial, Insurance or Telecom field with at least 3 years within the Business Development business.
- University Degree
- Business Development - IT Sale...Computer Remarketing Services - Milton Keynes, United Kingdom9 days ago
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago