Skills And Tools:
- Export/Local LC Documentation, Compliant to the Credit Terms and Identifying and Rectifying all types of Discrepancies.
- Maintaining Records and ensure timely receipt of funds under the Credit Drawings.
- Obtaining LCs confirmation with competitive pricing.
- monitor bank charges & obtain minimum charges for all banking services.
- Dealing with documents arrival advises, Checking all shipping documents and it’s processing through banking methods (LCs , BCs) & open account terms.
- Operate, Monitor & report insurance policies covering export sales with open account terms with handling all its relevant processes including claims.
- Oversee day-to-day treasury aspects of cash management and investment
- Verify bank fees and all company’s transactions
- Post all treasury related transactions to the general ledger and ERP system
- Ensures the maintenance of the company’s liquidity and financial stability
- Monitor the purchase and sale of investments, evaluating financial records
- Monitor payment schedules for loans, investments, or client/supplier debts
- Open new bank accounts & establish new relations with other banks in KSA.
- College or University degree in Finance
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Good experience in using almost all the banks LC swift/related devices
- Required Knowledge in Incoterms, UCP600, URR & ISBP.
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Banking AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Costing & Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago