Skills And Tools:
RECRUITMENT /TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST for Leading Multi-national Company
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from requisition through to the onboarding of candidates
- Responsible for arranging interviews and conducting competency-based interviews along with HR Manager as well as identifying and implementing screening assessments where appropriate.
- Applying expertise and knowledge in sourcing candidates through a variety of direct sourcing methods including advertising, LinkedIn, social media, headhunting & referrals
- Active involvement in shaping the candidate journey from screening and interviewing through to providing feedback and negotiating offers of employment.
- Ideally, a proven track record of recruiting for engineering, manufacturing, or similar industry
- Should have Degree or Masters in HR or Business Administration with minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment
- Must have Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Blue & white color hiring is highly recommended
- Experience with direct sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Wuzzuff Social Media, etc.)
- High levels of tenacity, creativity, and lateral thinking
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 hours ago