Skills And Tools:
- Monitor all the databases for any performance issues or bottlenecks and take corrective action when needed.
- Fine-tune database to keep all databases in the best shape (performance-wise).
- Implement the backup for all the databases and implement the needed recovery when needed.
- Install and maintain the database servers and applications when needed to ensure that all used new applications are having the proper needed database.
- Set and maintain database standards based on the managers' instructions to ensure that all databases are standard
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Engineering - Computer Science - Information Systems or similar relevant degree
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator
- Excellent knowledge of implementing and maintaining RAC
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Senior Front-End Developer - 6...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago