Skills And Tools:
Who are we?
Founded in 2011, Sky Medical is a leading optical company with strong partnerships with international brands such as Johnson & Johnson contact lenses and Kodak Lenses. Our mission is to become the pioneers of the optical industry through excellent customer service, highly technical team, and being a data driven company. Headquartered in Mohandesein - Giza, we are looking for bright talent to join our team.
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Department: Supply Chain Department
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
What is the Role?
The logistics specialist will have full ownership between the communication with foreign companies and logistics companies. The main role will be speed in communication and delivery of products. Quality of order and adherence to importation regulations, forecast stock intake across channels/regions, and identify supply risks and opportunities.
You will help us turn our spreadsheets into stories. Your goal is to deliver critical actionable analytical insights that will take our commercial strategy and execution to the next level, finding ways to effectively communicate these insights to key business functions.
What you will do:
- Communicate with our key foreign partners on merchandising POs, forecasting, pricing, and trade terms.
- You will develop advanced planning methodologies with courier companies, and develop processes to understand and find efficiencies in our supply chain
- You will develop tools, processes, and reports to monitor our supply health
- You will play a key role in defining and implementing our future regional supply strategy
- You will work with the brand partnership, business development and account management teams to explore opportunities to grow the most desirable stock
- You will answer key business questions shedding light on stock and partner logistics performances
- Make correct invoice formulas and shipping dimensions
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and customs clearance broker for facilitating smooth shipping and clearance procedures
- Follow up with suppliers for the back-order quantity to fulfill the pending requirements.
- Exceptional English-speaking skills and excellent business writing skills
- Advanced forecasting and data modelling techniques
- Ability to influence change in senior stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years' experience in logistics
- Someone that can effectively leverage data to deliver operationally and commercially relevant insights
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have technical skills for processing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Firm knowledge of Microsoft office tools, specifically Microsoft excel
- Logistics Import SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 days ago
- Senior logistic Export special...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo28 days ago
- CRM and Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago