Oracle Database Administrator -DBA
Full TimeRemotely during COVID-19
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 26 days ago
11Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Oracle DBِA (Oracle DataBase Administrator) responsibilities include:
- Install, patch and maintain all Oracle software
- Tune all Oracle instance components including SQL and PL/SQL
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software.
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- Approve all production schema changes
- Approve changes to database design
- Control all migrations of Oracle schema objects
- Must have 5+ Years’ experience
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Oracle certified preferred (OCP)
- Must have in-depth knowledge in SQL. Extensive experience in creating procedural object using PL/SQL
- Must be able to Performa monitoring and fine-tuning database
- Must be able to make Backup and Recovery. (Online, offline, RMAN)
- Must have Knowledge of Application Server (middle tier) administration
- Should be Familiar with reporting tools
- Should have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- WebLogic Server AdministratorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago