Personal Assistant / Office ManagerPosted 2 months ago
121Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 84Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Representing company over xoom meetings with different kinds of clients
- Females Only
- Max age 32
- English Fluency is a Must
- Good looking & Presentable
- Alexandria Residents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Law or any Related Field.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- +3 years of experience as a personal assistant is a must.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago