Skills And Tools:
A financial data analyst prepares financial reports that serve as summary information to managers. The financial data analyst is responsible for identifying relevant insights and compiling analytical reports that enable other employees in the company to make sound decisions. Forward-thinking forecasts based upon research conducted on financial trends are typically a key component of the reports that a financial data analyst prepares.
- A financial data analyst's role may be more specific to handling accounting information, business process information, internal company statistics, and financial reports, or information on outside companies.
- The nature of the role depends on the needs of the hiring company and determines if the data collection processes are from divisions within the company or outside the company, and the method of data retrieval that is required and preferred.
- Collecting information from other divisions of the company
- He/She may be responsible for improving current methods used in the collection of data from other parts of the company that retains the integrity and security of the information collected.
- The reports a financial data analyst prepares may also delve into the realm of non-financial reporting, depending on the needs of the hiring company.
- Overall, the data analyst's role is to encourage the transfer of relevant knowledge to the parties that require it the most.
- The position may entail ensuring that information provided by the company to client databases is up-to-date and accurate to prevent conflicts with clients.
- Fluency in Ukraine is a Must
- English Language is a MUST
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia4 days ago
- Sales Data Analyst "Sales Forc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago