Skills And Tools:
- Contacting potential customers, identifying their needs, persuading them that our products can best satisfy those needs
- Make presentations to doctors, pharmacists and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Reach and if possible, exceed annual sales targets
- Developing long-term relationships with existing and new customers
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the district manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, medical and product knowledge trainings
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Conduct productive call with doctors using the selling skills and product knowledge
- Conduct activities with doctors to maintain good relationship and increase the prescriptions rate within the area.
- Allocation of product samples and marketing literature to physicians as needed.
- Follow-up on distributor activity, order delivery and customer needs
- Handling customers’ requests.
- Regular update to doctors’ records and lists
- Follow-up with KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business, to gather feedback.
- Reporting visits, coverage, activities, sales rate, projected sales and competitors’ analysis on daily and monthly basis to DM.
- Transfer customer needs to DM according to the company policy and ethics
- Handling customer objections and problem solving.
- Pharmaceutical, Science or Veterinary Education Background.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 3 years’ experience in sales field.
- Own a car is preferred
- Good in English and computer skills.
- Excellent Selling and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Confidence and persistence.
- Patience and self-motivation.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Commercial and business awareness.