Skills And Tools:
- Develops strong interpersonal relationships with assigned providers, mainly through:
- Continuous education on protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Follow up of providers using different means of communication, such as e-mail, phone calls, fax, and office site visits.
- Monitoring and optimization of reimbursement
- Surveys the market for new providers that meet the addition policy.
- Responds to requests and problems raised by clients, providers, or other company departments.
- Negotiates rates for new providers and renegotiates contracts for existing physicians within established limits.
- Facilitates the distribution of provider agreements.
- Ensures provider database and documentation is up-to-date, accurate, and complete.
- Files contracts: paper and electronic. Ensures new physician contracts are entered promptly and accurately.
- Must have basic familiarity on requirements relating to insurance regulations and practices.
- Computer literate and proficient in using MS office programs.
- Good Communication Skills including spoken and written English.
- Must to be able to recognize and work to deadlines and achieve target.
- Time Management.
- Presentation Skills.
- Effective team player with very good interpersonal skills and ability to work and relate well with co-employees, customers.
- Having the behavioral sensitivity, maturity, diplomacy and tact in addressing complex situations and handling irate customers.
- Strong ethics and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Pharmaceutical/Medical field.
- Medical Representative-West Ca...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Medical Representative-Alexand...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Medical Representative-Delta (...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago