Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for account receivable.
- Prepare aging report.
- Prepare Monthly reports (Revenue, Collection, ….)
- Setup and maintain accounts receivable files and financial records.
- Process cash receipts/invoices and handle credit balances.
- Follow up on bank accounts and submit a statement of daily debit and credit balances.
- Implementation and follow-up of the letters of guarantee and the check cycle.
- Preparing matches for all bank accounts, whether current accounts or loans and facilities, knowing the reasons for the differences and preparing settlement entries.
- Treasury cash review.
- Keeping and managing all financial transactions.
- Prepare and review reports: LG, Payment notice.
- Performing other duties within the scope of work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting Department.
- Experience it is preferable for someone with experience of 2 to 5 years.
- Good knowledge of the basics of finance, treasury, Services, banking products
- AR/AP background is preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago