Skills And Tools:
- Ensure new hired employees get the full onboarding experience.
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Carry out orientation of new hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Inform job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions.
- Monitor employees` attendance
- Prepare training programs, and coordinate training process
- Organize trainings, team meetings and events as needed.
- Determine the administration issues and resolve them for smooth office operations.
- Coordinate with inside staff and outside agencies for daily administrative operations and office supplies.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Minimum two years of experience in the same position.
- High communication skills.
- A good experience in using Microsoft Office.
- Able to handle as many calls as she can
- Office Manager/Executive Secre...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo9 days ago