Skills And Tools:
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full logistics cycle.
- Procure competitive freight rates from service providers.
- Follow up on shipments daily.
- Manage and prepare all shipping documents.
- Create and manage ACID for all shipments.
- Follow up with customs team the shipment clearance progress.
- Issue orders to the suppliers.
- Confirm the Shipping instructions with suppliers meet forwarding resources.
- Coordinate with warehouse with Scheduled deliveries.
- Planning with fleet in advance for in land transportation cost efficiency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions in logistics position.
- University degree in Business Administration/Engineering/Logistics.
- Excellent command in English (spoken and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ERP system knowledge is (preferable).
- Good working knowledge of Supply Chain Processes.
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Import & Export Coordinator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh27 days ago
- Purchasing Coordinator - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Logistic SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Logistics SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Logistics SpecialistEl Tawheed For Advanced Industries ( sparkle shampoo) - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago