Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
- Execute Ads and measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Manage all company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media platforms).
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Develop new business Leads via social media to introduce our services.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within the system, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached and assign to the sales team.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts) • Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and blogs to generate.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Bachelor's in any related field.
- Excellent written skills in both English & Arabic.
- +3 Years experience in social media
- Gender : both males and females
- Experience with content marketing & social media advertising is preferred.
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Social Media SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago