Skills And Tools:
- Medicare is the first Health Maintenance Organization in the Middle East.
- Medicare's aims to provide the highest medical services through integrating and coordinating the relations between the various parts, health care providers and our clients.
- Chief Accountant works closely with the Financial Manager/ Executive Director to ensure that alls accounting procedures are met according to laid out policies and to strengthen the brand name of Medicare as one of the prestigious health care companies .
- he will supervise accounting functions and preparation of reports and statistics detailing financial results. Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations..
- Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees This is a full time job, salaried position with benefits.
- Compensation and other incentive will be based on qualification and experience The specific responsibilities of the
- Chief Accountant include supervisory, management and support duties including but not limited to the following
Bachelors degree in accounting and additional education or certification such as CPA
- LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common reports , financial reports, and legal documents in both languages Arabic and English.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, agencies, or members of the company.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Related work experience
- 5-8 years in a managerial level position with a solid track of achievements and Competency in Microsoft office programs required and database management is a plus
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)The International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza7 days ago