Service Desk Specialist (Damietta)Posted 22 days ago
55Applicants for2 open positions
- 2In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Take tickets during high volume periods.
- Manage incidents in the Service Desk system.
- Queue Management.
- Ensure incidents are routed to the appropriate support team.
- Evaluate tickets for Trending.
- Draft Knowledge Base Articles personally or work with engineering leaders for repeat issues.
- Compile comprehensive and accurate reporting of all resource usage, including project tracking, incident tracking and resolution, status, and management.
- Provide users with (IT) services through a service desk function.
- Develop and maintain incident resolution database and work constantly to improve the incident resolution process.
- Communicate to users any changes impacting their equipment and software.
- Establish and maintain an information resource library to include software, systems documentation, periodicals, and report management systems.
- Assist Service Desk staff with more difficult incidents, referring incidents to the appropriate support team.
- Manage Knowledge, Management process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science/ engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge about CCNA,MCSA.
- IT Help Desk SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Service Desk AdminConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo24 hours ago