- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The primary job function of the Service Center Operations Manager, e-commerce is Managing and leading the overall performance of Retail online business, Non-food products and goods, as measured by daily/weekly/monthly/annual KPI results.
The Call Center Service Manager will be accountable for supporting and managing the Contact Center staff to complete the customer service goals and requirements established for customer satisfaction, profitability and market share within the vertical.
This position is responsible for coaching and motivating the supervisor/s ensuring everyone adheres to appropriate procedures and policies. The call center services operations Manager will manage and oversee the , Supervisor and front-line employee relations issues and report any non-compliance cases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed profitability, productivity, brand representation, and efficiency goals for the e-commerce business and all areas of accountability.
- Manage business performance; ensuring customer satisfaction is fully delivered. Ensure all departments and suppliers service level agreement and contract standards are met and well maintained
- Ensures that the financial and market share goals are in line with achieving established metric targets, and if not, action plans are put in place to achieve targets
- Provides proper guidance, ongoing coaching, and development plans to and Supervisors and services agents, as defined and as needed, by utilizing support resources (Recruitment, Hiring, Staffing, Scheduling, Quality, Training, Team Strategies, Retention, etc.)
- Uses analysis and reports to develop action plans for remediation and/or process improvement across the vertical
- Ensures the team activities are aligned with meeting financial targets
- Acts as an escalation point for Supervisors regarding team performance issues
- Leads business review meetings that highlight variances against operational metrics
- Ensures all Customer Care documentation and Guidebooks are up to date
- Collaborates with quality control and other teams to implement New Programs and Projects (that may include one or more of the following: processes, requirements for tools, training, agent facing content, reporting, and quality assurance.)
- Communicates with Managers, Supervisors and Agents to drive improvement of business performance, metrics, future strategy, etc.
- Ensures Supervisors and Agents have access to up to date product, process, promotion and policy information
- Facilitates internal and external outcomes by eliminating organizational barriers
- Lead and drive client engagement efforts
- Provides insight to internal groups on efficient use of resources for new products / programs / initiatives / launches, as well as delivering business intelligence and actionable information back into the Customer Service leadership team.
- Creates the agenda and content for the Monthly Performance Review to describe the state of the business to core management representatives that highlights strategic areas for business improvement
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
5 to 10 years
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years leading call center operations in at least a 100-seat call center. Other relevant management experience will be considered.
- Experience managing people leaders
- Experience managing client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; AA degree or work equivalent required
- E-commerce industry experience is a must have.
- Multi-site experience strongly preferred
- Ability to create strategic and tactical plans then implement
- Previous P&L responsibilities highly desirable
- Proficiency in various computer skills, including internet, email, operating systems, word processing, formatting, tables, presentations, spreadsheets, and databases, fully aware of social media communications, daily interactions and overall management of social media utilization as a sales channel.
About this Company
Raneen Co., was founded in 1998 with many retail stores which provides housewares, kitchen warehouse, home appliances, home and garden gifts for the modern home.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raneen
شركة رنين أسست منذ 1998 و هى تقدم احتياجات البيت وتجهيز العرائس من أجهزة كهربائية و أدوات منزلية ومفروشات وهدايا للمنزل العصرى