Skills And Tools:
- Develop, test, debug and maintain an array of custom web-based GIS applications, tools and supporting web services using standard software life cycle processes.
- Analyze customer issues and provide resolutions.
- Ensure that application architecture meets business requirements.
- Support the infrastructure by maintaining and developing new capabilities in Microsoft .Net.
- Develop software in an agile development process by working with stakeholders to refine developed products.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, modifications, enhancements and maintenance for existing GIS applications, scripts, tools and web services.
- Create and maintain system related documentation.
- Propose development initiatives to increase programming efficiency.
- Works with database in conducting pre-analysis, selection, testing, and implementation of new protocols, and projects to enhance outcomes.
Candidates should have the below Job Requirements
- Working competencies in software programming languages for building field, desktop and server applications to support GIS enabled applications.
- Having a wide range of experience using Esri ArcGIS products (Desktop, Server, Mobile), deploying GIS-based solutions, training users, planning and developing computing infrastructure, and managing servers .
- Background working in an enterprise environment, preferably within the utility, energy, engineering, or research space
- Possess strong communication skills, the ability to work with a team, the ability to develop creative software solutions and processes, and the ability to interact with clients and develop strong client relationships.
- Software Java Developer (JPA)Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago