Skills And Tools:
- To provide general support with the class teacher in the management of individual and groups of students and the classroom.
- In co-operation with the class teacher, to plan and work with students in the classroom to provide physical/general care and assist with their learning.
- Provide for the students welfare/personal care both individually and in groups, and ensure their safety.
- Encourage student interaction and engagement with teacher-led activities.
- Support and supervise students in lessons with learning.
- Completly with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, welfare, security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting any concerns to the appropriate person.
- Undertake any other similar duties as required.
- Contribute to the extra activities of the school and be involved in school development.
- Flexible and adaptable to different learning situations and teaching styles.
- Fluent English.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in working with students in the relevant age group.
- Experience in the British education system is preferred.
- Females are preferred