Skills And Tools:
- Market situation analysis: Leads market analysis. Understands and defines current market segmentation and related product/system/service positioning. Identifies potential gaps in the portfolio, both against competition and new market opportunities.
- Internal/external interface: Acts as interface between external market and internal functions (e.g. Sales, Operations), forecasting volume trends on a regular basis to ensure Operation’s capability to fulfill customer orders. Sets targets and monitors product/system/service costs, giving inputs to Operations functions (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Production) to maximize competitiveness and profitability.
- New product development: Defines new product/system/service plans, sets technical, price, cost, and capital expenditure targets. Contributes to the development of new portfolios by leading customer need and value analysis, planning the roadmap to create maximum value, follow-up of product/system/service portfolio performance. Understanding utility standards and working closely with the Utility standards team is critical.
- Product market communications: Initiates and drives product market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation.
- Product values: Defines product customer value proposition per segment and channel and ensures clear communication to channels and users, to deliver clear product/system/service positioning within the portfolio with defined values per product/system/service line.
- Offering to market & pricing Management: Responsible for product/system/service profitability and margin. Drives the annual business planning process and facilitates agreement between sales demand and supply. Monitors global sales target fulfillment and tender volumes and takes appropriate actions.
- People leadership and development: Ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, and directed. Build an effective, capable, and high-performing organization. Develop talent, appoint managers, and review the effectiveness
- Performance targets: Ensure achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Focus on achievement of Revenues, Gross Margin %, and Project On-Time and On-Cost (e.g. meeting market requirement specification, Time to Market)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in the Electrical industry.
- Proven experience in Product Management / Product Marketing/sales.
- Strategic thinking, ability to analyze and manage complex business situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong team building and networking capability.
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Media Buyer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Marketing &PR (real estate) - Moharam Bek, Alexandria2 months ago
- Marketing Associate Manager (R...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago