Skills And Tools:
- Sales activity
- Sales Process
- Marketing activity
- Periodically Reports
- Dealing with corporate customers to meet assigned quotas, sales objectives as assigned.
- Understanding the client requirements and recommend the product as per their needs.
- Know about current sales and promotions, policies about payments and exchanges.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and generating leads through cold calling, key players networking, outdoor meetings with potential clients, Participate on behalf of our company in exhibitions and (follow up social media leads for B2C Rep.).
- Update and deliver quotations and presentations on products/ services.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or returns.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to ensure after sales support and cross selling products.
- Attending team meetings and providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Handle the tendering process with the sales Manager (corporate rep.).
- Establish a strong business relationship with dealers and manage their accounts and evaluate their performance (corporate rep.).
- Quoted prices and discounts as well as credit terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Always checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Prepare sales orders and sending copies to the sales Manager, accounting dep. and entering figures into a computer system.
- Follow up delivery order with warehouse and after-sales dep.
- Follow up payments with accounting dep.
- Prepare shipping request and follow up with delivery dep.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Help management in forthcoming products and recommend on special promotions.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Weekly/monthly action plan and productivity report.
- Monthly Sales Funnel Report.
- Monthly Sales forecast and opportunity Report.
- Monthly Sales Target v/s achieved Report.
- University bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Has 3-7 years experience as a corporate or hotels sales.
- Technical sales skills
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Possess excellent computer skills and acquaintance with ERP systems.
- Possess high reporting skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent oral and written English and Arabic is necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and traveling.
- Basic Math skills
- Senior B2B Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago
- Corporate Sales ExecutiveConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Corporate Sales - GizaConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago