Skills And Tools:
- Ensure coordination of defined production processes among all shifts.
- Ensure, coordinate, and monitor current projects in the department under consideration of time-cost and quality related specifications and in consideration of the optimal capacity utilization.
- Systematic analysis and presentation of optimization and standardization potentials and weaknesses of production processes and derive measures in case of assessed divergences in accordance with the plant manager.
- Ensure an optimal exchange of all-important information with the interfaces of the area of responsibility
- Control and implement the internal and legal specifications and guidelines concerning hygiene, HACCP, food and work safety and environmental protection.
- Responsible for achieving monthly plan (quantity / Quality /Delivering time) by Preparing the production plan and distributing tasks to the work team and ensuring their commitment to implement the tasks with the required quality on time.
- Control and ensure efficiently operating repair and maintenance work and machine modification.
- Provide information on complaint processing (blends, Not-Raft, out of spec batches) in close
- collaboration with Quality & Food Safety Management and the plant manager.
- Develop and implement appropriate measure to improve quality.
- Implement inventory taking and stock correction entry if applicable.
- Plan staff-related, issue-related, and financial resources for the area responsibility based on
- information from subordinate areas.
- Ensure approved budget compliance as well as initiate appropriate measures in cooperation
- with the line manager in case of imminent and assessed divergences.
- Direct and develop subordinate colleagues. Co-decide on staff-related targeted measures in
- accordance with the plant manager and HR.
- Implement SMED, 5S and Lean six sigma Techniques.
- Improving production processes by raising productivity, reducing waste, reducing breakdowns and downtimes, to achieve the target overall efficiency of OEE.
- Ensure the implementation of measures for the efficient conception of operational and
- organizational structures within the field of responsibility
- Perform related duties as assigned, within your scope of practice
- At least 3 years at the same position and 10-15 years in FMCG in production Department.
- Previous experience in Food Production is a MUST
- Understanding of SMED, 5S and Lean six sigma Techniques.
- Fully Understanding of CAD software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Production / Maintenance Engineering or any relevant field.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean Manufacturing, Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L)
- GMP – GHP & Hygiene (Good Manufactures Practices course)
- Occupational Health and Safety course
- Lean Manufacture (green belt – symbiose consultant)
- 6- sigma (green belt - symbiose consultant)
- Risk Management
- ISO22000 – 14001
- Sewing ManagerConfidential Company - Shubra, Cairo4 days ago
- Industrial Engineering Team Le... - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Technical Office Engineer (Bid... - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago
- E Commerce Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales Area Manager - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Store Manager ( Non Food -Food... - 6th of October, Giza27 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering & ... - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Office Supervisor - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Category Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Assistant Production ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira13 days ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Beni Suef, Beni Suef3 days ago
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago