Technical Office Engineer (Architecture)
-Zamalek, CairoPosted 12 days ago
115Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, BOQ, etc.).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Review sub-contractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with Surveying Engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/reporting any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Architecture)
- Experience from 5 - 7 years
- Gender : Females Only
- Experience using AutoCAD, Photoshop & Revit
- Very Good command in English
- Technical Office Manager (Arch...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo17 days ago