Skills And Tools:
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Design the organization structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions, and KPIs for all positions.
- Prepare manpower recruitment plan in collaboration with the department’s heads.
- Determine the wages and salary structure for different positions in the company.
- Identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview, and select candidates.
- Measuring and improving the actual performance of the employees through their KPIs and set up an action plan.
- Prepare the training and promotion plan in line with the performance evaluations.
- Implement company policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination and investigate the employees' irregularities.
- Development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the company's business goals.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Keep the code of ethics and rules of confidentiality.
- Implement employees' social and medical insurance systems.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Experience ( 8 - 13) years in HR Management +Talent Acquisition experience
- Holding an HR diploma is preferable
- Maximum Age:36
- Master degree /Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Candidates with the following will be preferred: Excellent English Skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience in Real-Estate is preferable.
- Lives around Cairo. New Cairo
- Human Resources & Finance Mana...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago