Skills And Tools:
- Gather data, analyze information, develop strategic conclusions, and communicate recommendations clearly and effectively with merchandise partners.
- Ensure inventory at optimal level based on demand, forecast and assessed stock levels at Stores and warehouse.
- Effectively prioritize multiple workflows and projects; to be flexible and work under tight deadlines.
- Develop and cultivate effective and proactive relationships with merchant and other merchandise partners to ensure proper support for the business.
- Identify and leverage best practices and systems usage in order to work efficiently and effectively
- Analyze sales and stock performance, demonstrate an understanding of key drivers of sell through and margins and provide recommendations for actions to help maximize opportunities and limit risk.
- Work closely with category merchandisers to develop and improve monthly sales and stock re-forecast.
- Work with cross-functional partners to make informed decisions on promotional events and season planning, exit strategies, new item launches and collections, provide recommendations in response to financial targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- A minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within the planning and budgeting field
- Good level for both Arabic & English languages .
- Computer skills: Advanced level .
- Experience within planning function for the fashion-related brand retailer .