Skills And Tools:
• Manage and oversee the design and development of software applications.
• Manage the work of Software Engineers to ensure best practices around Software Development Life Cycle.
• Maintain visibility on the team's performance while conducting their everyday tasks.
• Focusing on the team day to day-to-day job performance.
• Build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
• Supervise engineering team deliverables.
• Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
• Manage delivery priorities and team scope and objective.
• Ensure consistent bookkeeping and documentation of work.
• Communicate delivery dates and timelines.
• SLAs, delivery timeline tracking and reporting
• Conducting the hiring plan for the team.