Skills And Tools:
- Carrying out the assigned tasks in accordance with the established policies to make the department's goals.
- Implementation of projects and deliver projects on time.
- Visiting the project site and inspecting it to ensure that the site plans and designs match.
- Reviewing the designs from the Design and Presentations Department and making sure that they match reality and converting them into detailed designs.
- Holding meetings with the concerned people, including contractors and architects, to discuss the implementation mechanism for lighting systems.
- Follow-up with the Procurement and Logistics Section to ensure that the purchase order is issued and the goods arrive on time.
- Ensure that the goods related to the project are delivered to the person in charge at the specified times.
- Supervising the process of installing lighting equipment and ensuring that it is properly installed
- Conduct site visits periodically to ensure that the project implementers adhere to all required requirements and specifications.
- Solve problems and errors resulting from the installation process and ensure that they are solved as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Females only
- Must own a private car
- 0-3 years of experience in the lighting field
- Fluent English Speaker
- Good knowledge and usage of lighting software
- Good knowledge and usage of Auto-cad
- Good knowledge and usage of MS office