Skills And Tools:
- -Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices
- -Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene
- -Develop hazard control processes, methods and programs
- -Recommend solutions to issues that need improvement
- -Advise several ways of controlling potential threats
- -Provide safety plans and objectives.
- -Monitor and track safety systems by using computer systems and spreadsheets
- -Communicate plans and strategies across the entire business unit from time to time
- -Maintain and manage equipment and processes related to each project of health and safety
- -Suggest several preventive methods and practices like recycling, waste disposal, pollution control, etc.
- -Collaborate with other levels of engineering staff, quality assurance, quality improvement, regulatory compliance specialists, etc.
- -Measure and audit the effectiveness of hazard control programs
- -Prepare future safety plans based on past experiences and facts
- -Review employee safety programs and recommend improvements
- At least three years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Obtaining experience in the recycling industry will have an added advantage.
- Aware of ISO environment regulations and principles.
- Ability to manage and control all types of health and safety issues.
- From Burg Al-Arab or nearby cities residents
- HSEQ SupervisorConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago