Skills And Tools:
- Implementing and applying the necessary accounting methods, principles and policies, with proper and legal classification and recording of accounting operations, and keeping books and accounting documents that are committed to applying the approved accounting system.
- Carry out a review of the incoming and outgoing documents from and to the Accounting Department to ensure that they are correct and that they contain the necessary data and authorized signatures.
- Closing the final accounts and preparing financial and accounting reports at the end of every month and every year.
- Analyzing accounting data and preparing reports to present them to the responsible management accurately and on time.
- Prepare cash flow for the company, make cash budget and forecasts, and analyze differences between revenues and expenditures.
- Preparing salaries and tax deductions related to it.
- Preparing and following up the taxes imposed on the company of all kinds, paying the declarations on time, attending the tax examination and discussing with tax officials.
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting Department.
- Ten years of experience in the financial and business accounting department, of which at least five were as chief accounts.
- Familiarity with Egyptian accounting standards and their applications.
- Familiarity with the Egyptian tax laws, amendments, updates and applications, and paying them on time.
- Administrative skills in monitoring, supervising, directing and controlling members of the Accounts Department.
- Excellent in using computers, whether in ERP System or Excel Sheets.
- Maintains good and wide relations with banks and financial institutions.
- Accounting Manager - Alexandri...Farcomake for Advanced Medical Industries - Fleming, Alexandria4 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago