Skills And Tools:
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination
- manage the social insurance issues and offices
- manage personnel documents
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance,…)
- Responsible for maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies
- Maintain Time (Time & Attendance System) including set up of all users, updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, update all data base.
- Responsible for Archiving and review employee files
- Responsible for penalties for all staff
- Responsible for medical & life insurance process
- Follow up, prepare all belongs to insurance office like sick leaves and insurance form 1, 6, 2.
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Handling employee files (payroll, social insurance, etc.)
- Certificate in human resources is preferred
- Proven experience in a relevant field
- Bachelor degree in law or accounting
- Great knowledge of labor law is a must .
- 3-7 years of increasingly HR experience, preferred to be in health care
Training & Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Strong written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya13 days ago
- Personnel and Payroll Section ...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Personnel/Payroll SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago