Admin / Personal AssistantPosted 2 months ago
173Applicants for2 open positions
- 7In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Running all needed business and personal errands.
- Perform weekly walkthroughs using household checklists to identify action items.
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household vendors and contractors.
- Maintain a household vendor list.
- Coordinate other household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Travel arrangements management.
- Demonstrate professional email communications.
- Schedule personal appointments.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g., car registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, calls.. etc.
- Attend meetings to take meeting points if required.
- Perform any other requested tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Fluent in English
- Personal Assistant / SecretaryConfidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria6 days ago
- Admin AssistantGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo4 days ago